- Graduated Cleveland Chiropractic college of Los Angeles 1997.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner.
- Clinical Assistant Professor Los Angeles College of Chiropractic.
- Supervising Clinician California State University Northridge.
- Member Prosport Chiropractic serving the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association.
- Past President of the San Fernando Valley District of the California Chiropractic Association.
I use proven, evidence based procedures and order X-rays or Special Test's only when necessary. I focus on rapid and effective pain relief with emphasis on self-reliant treatment and lifestyle modification. I work closely with local Medical Physicians and will make a referral if your case is beyond the scope of conservative management.
My primary goal is to help you maintain an active life. Whether you are a professional athlete, a weekend warrior or a couch potato I will work to develop an individual treatment plan that works for you. I strive to stay current on all of the latest proven treatment approaches. I have been team doctor for two local high schools and currently work with Professional Rodeo in select events throughout California.